Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Whats new at the drugstore? Makeup Must Buy!

At a recent visit to the drugstore I discovered quite a few new products, as a makeup addict I picked up some goodies and thought Id report back to you with the low down on whats worth picking up!

Jordana released theyre fall collection! Ive never been a big fan of Jordana but I must say since trying the Best Lash mascara I just had to try out theyre newer stuff and let me just say Im very impressed!

Jordana 12HR Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil $3.99


Shades:
Eternal White
  • Pink Evermore
  • Stay On Black
  • Aqua Last
  • Tenacious Brown
  • Prolong Purple
  • Continuous Almond
  • Endless Emerald


Jordana 12HR Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil $2.49

Shades:

  • Black Point
  • Aqua Stone
  • Espresso Last
  • Jade Jewel
  • Charcoal Definition
  • Purple Fix





Jordana Eye Fabuliner Bold Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner $2.99








Rimmel Lash pop mascara! About $7







Milani Cosmetics Eye Teach Angel and Mini Eyeliner About $6
LOVE THESE LINERS!!!



Milani Rose Blushes $8



NYX Smokey 
Palette $7

There you have it ladies, out of the products I picked up these are the items I would definitely repurchase and I am loving at the moment! Leave a comment and tell me what you want to pick up or what youve tried or just leave a comment ;) 

5 comments:

Farhana Ibrahim said...

where i will find these?

Lupe said...

They look great! I think I'll pick up the made to last liquid eyeliner & mascara!:)


http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/

Raccolta appunti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

BEWARE!!! I purchased a lipstick from Stillglamorus Cosmetics and it was a total fraud!
The customs held my lipstick and I had to pay a tax to have it; there was only ONE sample but there should have been more, and it was EMPTY.
Kelsey refused to help me out and acted like everything was normal!
Also, the lipstick really sucked, the texture is super sticky and goes all cakey!
Also, when I try to leave a comment to warn people, this girl just blocks me!
BEWARE OF KELSEY THE THIEF.

Anonymous said...

Girl stop ripping people off ur makeup sucks get a real job ur fake fraud fat slut