How to wear floral printed jeans!

Floral jeans are everywhere right now. Im a huge fan of these girly printed jeans. Great for day or night wear, spring or fall, dress them up or down!
 Heres some inspirations and tips on how to wear these fun bottoms :)

My favorite way !
For a girly daytime look pair floral jeans with a denim top!
or
Wear em with a grey top!


Try a white top, for simplicity!
I LOVE blazers with floral pants as well.. great for fall
Chunky jackets for winter
A cream blazer/jacket also compliments these jeans well




Comments

MakeUpByDulce said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
I love!
ToBeGlam said…
Looks amazing. :)
I like your blog!
Maybe we can follow eachother?
Let me know and I'll follow back!

www.linlicious-style.nl

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Extentions! My top picks!

My new favorite foundation! Kat Von D Lock it tattoo