6 baby steps you can take to loose weight!

Just sharing the steps Im taking to loose weight and get in shape!

1. Until I get down to a goal size (which is 145)
I will be taking in 1200 calories a day.

2. I eat 5 times a day.
Breakfast: Ex: Eggs whites and fruit 
Snack: Cucumbers and lemon
Lunch: Turkey sandwich on wheat no cheese olive oil may
Snack: Wheat thins 
Dinner: Grilled Chicken salad

3. I drink water before and after every meal and snack

4. To cure my sweet tooth cravings I will eat fruit
or oats n honey granola.
To cure my crunchy cravings I will eat celery with peanut butter or low fat cream cheese.

5. Jog 30 minutes a day 6 times a week
Jillian Michael's ripped in 30 days 6 times a week.

6. I use MYFITNESSPAL to track my calories and exercise 
StillGlam (Add me)  :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for wanting to keep your curves! I too have booty and boobs and growing up in this society I have often wanted to hide them but seeing how amazing you look in your super cute OOTDs makes me want to flaunt them! I am wanting to loose some weight as well so keep up your tips!
ShaunaQ said…
I love MFP! It really changed the way I eat! I found you through your youtube tutorial on hair extensions. Awesome video! But when I saw the pics at the end, I noticed a familiar background. I'm from Tucson, too! Small world!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Extentions! My top picks!

My new favorite foundation! Kat Von D Lock it tattoo