Monday, November 28, 2011

My favorite healthy snacks!

100 calories or less!
(Per serving)


Love these things, great for when you craving something crunchy and sweet! 
They come in a variety of flavors these are my fav!
 Fresh fruit! Great for those sweet cravings. 



Crunchy and Salty.. these are perfect and conveniently packaged!




CHEESE!! =) The best stuff on earth


Celery and Cream cheese!! I love me some cheese! 
You can also use peanut butter. I use Low fat cream cheese!


What are your favorite HEALTHY snacks ?

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm obsessed with celery and peanut butter! It's always my go-to snack! I haven't tried celery and cream cheese but I'm definitely going to now!! :)

MZ.CYN said...

Apples with peanut butter and whole grain crackers with goat cheese are my favorite snacks!!

Vika said...

Lately I've been into veggies with light ranch dressing as a dip: snow peas (my favourite), cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, fresh broccoli...