Removing Makeup

Products I use to 
get a squeaky clean face:


First I remove eye makeup:
To remove eye makeup, I use the Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover. Been using it for a year now and I dont plan on changing anytime soon, I love it!
You can find this at Target for about $9.99
This stuff will last a long time, you only need a little! 
I use it along with cotton balls.


Next I remove my face makeup:
I use the Olay daily expressions wet cleansing clothes for sensitive skin to remove foundation, blush anything on my face and even lipstick (if its still on)
No water needed. Lifts away dirt, oil and makeup. You can find these at your local drugstore for about $6.


Buy product here online or go to your local Drug store!


Then I wash my face:
I use Boscia daily facial cleanser to wash my face. I've used this stuff for almost 2 years now and I love it! Keeps my skin nice and clear and controls my oily skin.

Buy product here online or go to your local Sephora!






Thanks for reading :)

Comments

iElliie said…
Thanks for posting. SUPER EASY!!!
Ariel said…
I love your blog! You are beautiful!

I followed! :) follow me back?

chiclookxo.blogspot.com

-Ariel* xoxo
BottledBeauty said…
Your skin is so beautiful! I will be checking out that eye makeup remover next time I'm in target. I also have a Mommy blog. Please stop by sometime!
audrey said…
if that is you with no makeup on, you are so naturally pretty! i have watched a few of your tutorials on facebook, and it was a pleasant surprise. one of the other makeup blogs i follow had started doing videos, and i was completely disappointed. she had a real obvious arrogant tone, but you have a very humble, yet confident presence about you. you are a beautiful person inside and out, it's nice to see a person who hasn't let their looks go to their head.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Extentions! My top picks!

My new favorite foundation! Kat Von D Lock it tattoo