Whats for dinner? Mac N Cheese with Tuna!

One of my favorite 
things to eat!


All you need is:

A box of Elbow Macaroni 

About 4 table spoons of butter

8 oz of Velveeta Cheese

1 can of tuna (in water) Drained.

Splash of Milk
_______________________

In a pot.. Boil some water.. cook your noodles. 
Drain.
Add your butter, milk and cheese.
(I cut up the velveeta so it melts easier)
Turn the heat on looow =)
Once all is mixed well together.
Add your can of tuna.
Mix together.
Salt & Pepper to taste.
Enjoy.

<3
(Can be served as a side or alone.. asparagus? =)


Comments

halle said…
yummmm!! that sounds amazing except i just make kraft mac & cheese!
Still Glamorus said…
I used to use the Kraft kind. but once you try this you'll never go back.. plus it makes more =)
Allison said…
Okay, I actually made this for dinner & my husband LOVED it. Thanks Kasey! :-)
fatima said…
yummy indeed i just made this

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Extentions! My top picks!

My new favorite foundation! Kat Von D Lock it tattoo